Kamaka six string tenors have the familiar size of a tenor but add a new dimension of sonic possibilities . They have 14 exposed frets of an 18 fret fingerboard. These are very rich and unique instruments in sound, played with standard ukulele tuning and fingering.
Average Dimensions: 27" x 8 1/2" x 3 1/2".
KAMAKA HARDCASE AND FREE OAHU TUNER IS INCLUDED..
Maui Music ukuleles incorporate many special features and benefits including:
• Each ukulele has an individually hand tuned sound board for the finest projection and sound quality.
• The unique oval sound hole is normally only found on the finest arch top guitars.
• These ukulele feature rosewood radiused fingerboards for playability.
• The slotted headstock helps to reduce weight and achieve better balance.
RIGID FOAM HARD CASE INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE OF ANY MAUI MUSIC UKULELE!
• Rigid foam hardcase and Free Herco Humidifier included
• All Hawaiian Koa Body & Honduras Mahogany Neck.
• CNC Shaped Neck.
• Ebony Nut and Saddle.
• Single Piece Soundboard (Front and Back).
• KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock and Fretboard.
• 12-Fret Fretboard, joined at the 12th Fret.
• All Hawaiian Koa Binding on the edge of the Fretboard.
• Friction Tuners.
• KoAloha's Patented "Musubi" Soundhole.
• High Gloss Finish.
Concerts are joined at the 14th fret rather than the traditional 12th. This places the bridge in a "sweeter" spot for better interaction withh the soundboard and gives the player more access to the higher registers.
Includes rigid foam case